How to make an appointment
Patients are asked to contact the clinic via telephone at 819-684-9999 or by email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
For your next appointment
- It is important to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment and to do so unaccompanied (if possible)
- Face masks are required to enter the clinic.
- Upon arrival we ask that you please wait outside or in your car and that you notify us of your arrival by calling us 819.684.9999
Entering the clinic:
- You will be greeted at the door and will be asked a to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire
- Your temperature will be taken at the entrance
- We ask that you bring the least amount of personal belongings as possible.
- You will be asked to disinfect your hands.
- The personnel along with all patients will be asked to wear a mask at all times in the clinic.
- When possible, you will immediately be directed to enter the treatment rooms
- We ask that you keep your hands crossed while entering the treatment rooms/
- You will be instructed on the removal of your mask.
- You will be asked to rinse your mouth for 30 seconds with an oral mouth wash.
- In certain cases, a dental dam will be placed
Departing the clinic:
- Once your treatment is complete, we ask that you put your mask back on.
- We will no longer be providing a tooth brush or dental floss.
- You will be guided to the reception area
- We ask to keep your time in reception as minimal as possible
- Please ensure your insurance information is up to date prior to your visit.
The new guidelines associated with the current pandemic are put in place to ensure your safety and that of our team. These include wearing additional personal protective equipment that needs to be replaced regularly along with several other measure in place to ensure everyone’s safety. If you notice a slight increase in your invoice please note that this is only temporary and in order for us to maximize the safety of everyone. We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times.
A Superior Patient Care Experience
From a caring, compassionate, well-trained and highly experienced dental care team to the latest in dental technology, you’ll find everything you’re looking for at our Aylmer dental clinic. We offer patient comfort and amenities that are unparalleled. How can Dentist du Plateau serve you? Let us know!